| May 23, 2012

Why I Finally Started Paying For Spotify Premium

15 Comments

1. Runner
    Posted September 7, 2012 at 9:23 pm | Permalink

I agree. I am 50 years old and never thought I would pay for music that I didn't own. But having the ability to stream music over my phone at the office via wifi is well worth the $10 bucks per month. Additionally, at home I only listen to music via Spotify on my Mac. I can't remember the last time I used iTunes for anything other than downloading podcasts. I think Spotify is the best thing to happen to the music listening experience since iTunes was introduced.

2. wila
    Posted February 4, 2013 at 11:12 pm | Permalink

hi!, does the playing music offline works for the phone? and will it consume a lot of space in your phone?

• ju
      Posted April 23, 2013 at 4:17 am | Permalink

yes it works offline. No, it doesnt consume a lot of space..

3. Posted April 10, 2013 at 7:13 pm | Permalink

Try GrooveShark it's exactly the same and FREE!

• Noob
      Posted July 22, 2013 at 2:22 pm | Permalink

Except less music. Whoops

4. Gail
    Posted April 11, 2013 at 1:30 pm | Permalink

IF I have Spotify Premium, can I put my playlists onto CDs? If so how?

5. NYgrl
    Posted April 12, 2013 at 1:46 am | Permalink

My trial is almost up and I'm debating on whether to upgrade or not but $10 a month is a bit steep but it seems worth it and pandora is only 3.99
    Decisions decisions lol

6. Geoffrey
    Posted April 16, 2013 at 9:42 pm | Permalink

You can get Spotify Premium for just $10/YEAR here: http://getspotify.juplo.com
    I bought from that site and the subscription has been functional for 7 months so far.

I hope this post helped you guys save a few bucks,
    -Geoffrey

7. Geoffrey
    Posted April 16, 2013 at 9:43 pm | Permalink

You can get Spotify Premium for just $10/YEAR here: getspotify.juplo.com

-Geoffrey

• Morgen
      Posted April 22, 2013 at 8:04 pm | Permalink

hello Geoffrey I have some questios can you email me morgenbrohman@gmail.com

8. Edward Mclaughlin
    Posted May 28, 2013 at 3:29 pm | Permalink

I want to cancel Spotify Account

9. Rich
    Posted July 13, 2013 at 2:04 pm | Permalink

I'm thinking about getting Spotify Premium also. Two main reasons. One, I don't want to listen to the commercials anymore and two it would be really cool to have it on my iphone when I'm not home. Do you know if you can purchase a year at a time or just month by month?

10. Andy
    Posted July 25, 2013 at 9:12 pm | Permalink

Hey Michael,
    I totally agree with you! Being a student music teacher (at the young age of 50!) I also find that Spotify is the best thing that ever happened to me. Any music, anywhere, anytime, it's just incredible...I spent my younger life listening to "albums" on vinyl and being amazed at the quality....now Spotify does all that and more, giving great quality at the touch of a button.....a total revelation in this modern age....Enjoy!!!
    Andy
    Scotland

11. Robert Sandford
    Posted November 8, 2013 at 3:25 pm | Permalink

Hey, I just signed up for Spotify as well (convert from SiriusXM). I was really missing some of the sirius music channels (Boneyard, The Highway, Cofee House) until I randomly came across this app called ssradio (http://www.ssradio.me) that adds SiriusXM channels to your spotify account! Not sure how it works, but it's simple and cool.

12. Joel
    Posted April 28, 2014 at 10:23 am | Permalink

Can you record spotify radio station at night to be listened to the following day, so you dont get jabbed with data usage. I love the random selection that is played and it introduces you to new artist you might otherwise hear...

6 Trackbacks

1.  

[...] code and they are of one, three, six or twelve months codes. On Spotify website you can interpret. All these can be obtained by spending some money. If you do not wish to shed your bucks, then you can join as free member by utilizing Free Spotify [...]

2.  

3.  

4.  

[…] Why I Finally Started Paying For Spotify Premium2012. 5. 23. – At its core, Spotify is a music player, similar to iTunes. … I realized that Spotify Premium would cost $120 bucks a year, which seemed like a …http://infospace.ischool.syr.edu/2012/05/23/why-i-finally-started-paying-for-spotify-premium/ […]

5.  

[…] Why I Finally Started Paying For Spotify Premium2012. 5. 23. – The convenience and accessibility was too much for me to ignore. … If you want to try Spotify Premium for yourself, I would urge you to do so.http://infospace.ischool.syr.edu/2012/05/23/why-i-finally-started-paying-for-spotify-premium/ […]

6.  

[…] Why I Finally Started Paying For Spotify Premium2012. 5. 23. – I completely forgot that all of my music is stuck in that Spotify window on … I realized that Spotify Premium would cost $120 bucks a year, which …http://infospace.ischool.syr.edu/2012/05/23/why-i-finally-started-paying-for-spotify-premium/ […]

Post a Comment

Your email is never published nor shared. Required fields are marked *

*
*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>