| May 23, 2012

Why I Finally Started Paying For Spotify Premium

• Runner

I agree. I am 50 years old and never thought I would pay for music that I didn't own. But having the ability to stream music over my phone at the office via wifi is well worth the $10 bucks per month. Additionally, at home I only listen to music via Spotify on my Mac. I can't remember the last time I used iTunes for anything other than downloading podcasts. I think Spotify is the best thing to happen to the music listening experience since iTunes was introduced.

• wila

hi!, does the playing music offline works for the phone? and will it consume a lot of space in your phone?

• ju

yes it works offline. No, it doesnt consume a lot of space..

• http://www.facebook.com/Ivy.Monro3 Ivy Monroe

Try GrooveShark it's exactly the same and FREE!

• Noob

Except less music. Whoops

• Gail

IF I have Spotify Premium, can I put my playlists onto CDs? If so how?

• NYgrl

My trial is almost up and I'm debating on whether to upgrade or not but $10 a month is a bit steep but it seems worth it and pandora is only 3.99
    Decisions decisions lol

• Geoffrey

You can get Spotify Premium for just $10/YEAR here: http://getspotify.juplo.com
    I bought from that site and the subscription has been functional for 7 months so far.

I hope this post helped you guys save a few bucks,
    -Geoffrey

• Geoffrey

You can get Spotify Premium for just $10/YEAR here: getspotify.juplo.com

-Geoffrey

• Morgen

hello Geoffrey I have some questios can you email me morgenbrohman@gmail.com

• Pingback: Get a Working, FREE Spotify Premium Code Generator (2013 Release) | Crady Blog Online

• Pingback: Top Vacation Sites In The United States | Delena Page

• Edward Mclaughlin

I want to cancel Spotify Account

• Pingback: Get a Working, FREE Spotify Premium Code Generator (2013 Release) | Tabron Saga

• Rich

I'm thinking about getting Spotify Premium also. Two main reasons. One, I don't want to listen to the commercials anymore and two it would be really cool to have it on my iphone when I'm not home. Do you know if you can purchase a year at a time or just month by month?

• Andy

Hey Michael,
    I totally agree with you! Being a student music teacher (at the young age of 50!) I also find that Spotify is the best thing that ever happened to me. Any music, anywhere, anytime, it's just incredible...I spent my younger life listening to "albums" on vinyl and being amazed at the quality....now Spotify does all that and more, giving great quality at the touch of a button.....a total revelation in this modern age....Enjoy!!!
    Andy
    Scotland

• Robert Sandford

Hey, I just signed up for Spotify as well (convert from SiriusXM). I was really missing some of the sirius music channels (Boneyard, The Highway, Cofee House) until I randomly came across this app called ssradio (http://www.ssradio.me) that adds SiriusXM channels to your spotify account! Not sure how it works, but it's simple and cool.

• Joel

Can you record spotify radio station at night to be listened to the following day, so you dont get jabbed with data usage. I love the random selection that is played and it introduces you to new artist you might otherwise hear...

• Pingback: [ how much is spotify premium ] Best Web Pages | I-Recommend-Best-Web-Pages(KoreanNetizen)

• Pingback: [ how much does spotify premium cost ] Best Web Pages | I-Recommend-Best-Web-Pages(KoreanNetizen)

• Pingback: [ how much is spotify premium ] Best Web Pages | (NetizenOpinion)