| January 7, 2013

2013 Showdown: Netflix vs. Hulu Plus

• CleanuptheInternet

Informative. Rickswansson should be blocked due to offensively, disgusting comments.

• Stanley McKinley

I sighned up for hulu a month ago, paid by cc. How do I get movie list?

• Sunny

I love Netflix. Hulu can die, lol. Sorry, but I don't think I should have to pay for effing ads. Their ads don't refresh, and I have to watch twice the amount just for a twenty minute episode. Sorry, Hulu, but Netflix is the digg. I can wait for my favorite shows, or I can just buy them. I'm okay with that. But I'm not okay with watching twice the ads compared to zero. The quality on Netflix is excellent; Hulu Plus is okay, but sadly pixelated. At least if they were going to make me click and click to watch an ad, you'd think they'd actually show something I'd be interested in. So much for clicking no on and same ad a gazillion times....

• http://twitter.com/jasers24 Jason Tom

I tried Hulu Plus with a free trial promo. I cancelled before that trial was up. The ads are just way too much. Why would I pay to watch ads when I can pay the exact same amount on Netflix with no ads? I think there's a reason why Netflix has 10x as many subscribers.

• jaysomniac

Hulu Plus has ads (just as many as free Hulu), current episodes (not even entire seasons) of hit shows (many do not have past seasons available), and some content can only be delivered via the computer. (White Collar, Sons of Anarchy, and The Americans, for example, cannot be viewed on a third party device). Many of the thousands of shows available seem to be Anime (if you're into that, more power to you).

Netflix has no ads, full seasons/careers of many shows (minus the current), and all shows can be viewed on all supported 3rd party devices. It also has a broader selection of movies and tv shows.

• Tim Koupe

That's silly, when you pay over a hundred bucks for cable you're *still* paying for ads. How do you not realize that? Now you can pay 8 bucks for ads, instead of over a hundred.

• http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0FeWn5goOc Queen B

I've made this easy...I subscribe to both Hulu Plus and Netflix....but if I had to choose one, I'd choose Netflix.

• Joshy

I usually only watch a little TV a night because I work so much and I would much rather watch Netflix over Hulu simply because there are no ads. I'm subscribed to Netflix and that's the only one I'll be subscribed to until Hulu removes it's ads. Only reason I use Hulu is to watch things that Netflix doesn't have (like up to date seasons).

• mickspic

SO, the only difference in the free Hulu and the $7.99 Hulu Plus, is the fact I can stream shows to my smart phone & IPad with the Plus ?

• William Waltman

No. You get access to a LOT more shows with hulu plus, and a lot more content of the same shows. Hulu sucks. Hulu Plus is tolerable.

• Dana Bowley

You can also stream to TV with a gaming console like xbox or wii.

• http://twitter.com/NptexasNancy Nancy

I'm a Netflix subscriber. Checked Hulu for TV stuff I've missed but they don't have past seasons. After reading comments here, I won't be using Hulu. Not interested in ads. I can watch current eps of many shows on the network websites. HBOGO is great. I'm doing a GOT marathon from beginning as a new viewer. Hulu not for me. Not now, anyway

• Regina Abraham

What's the price for HBOGO I'M A GOT FAN

• http://twitter.com/NptexasNancy Nancy

Free to hbo subscribers.

• Hankers

as in, you've already got to have some type of cable package (i.e. comcast, :( dish, direct tv, etc). it's quite disingenuous to say 'free' when typical cable packages with HBO included are $150.00 +/mo. Now I've "HEARD" you can obtain log-in credentials of a current cable subscriber & watch HBO_GO via tablets or internet but one cannot "cast" using Chromecast or stream to a televisions without appropriate hardware (as far as I know). just wanted to be as informative to people as I can. :)

• bubblyfarts

I like to come home and watch alot of TV! :D~~~ thank you paycheck!

• Living in GA

I just subscribed to Netflix with the intent of watching the first three seasons of Downton Abbey. They only have season 1 even though 2 and 3 are out on DVD. Then I went to watch the first three season of Sherlock and found the same thing. I don't want to pay to watch ads but I really am dissappointed with Netflix. Seems like there is no clear winner.

• anna1983

Amazon Prime video has seasons 2 and 3 of downtown abbey. I have netflx and Amazon Prime- works out great. I get the free shipping through Amazon Prime, the Kindle Lending library and the free TV content (which is also ad free like netflix)

• Ike Hockey

It sounds like from the comments, that Hulu is not very usable. Since Netflix doesn't have current tv series, you mention Amazon Prime. But if I follow and want to watch the latest tv series like Law and order, family guy, simpsons, grim, the middle, modern family, etc. won't I have to pay 1.99 an episode? If I watch these show every week, I don't see how this is cheaper than cable?

• http://twitter.com/daisyabcde sunshine

Ugh, i just got huluplus for the new seasons of bones, but honestly, ads are getting in the way, where it turns me off to watch the series now. I was so hooked on to the show, but those adds is what turns me off from watching them. :/ Netflix for the win, guess i rather just wait till they release the seasons. Guess i don't have any other choice.

• Dustin

These ads are driving me NUTS I'm going back to netflix

• http://www.facebook.com/verbal.jones Patrick Jones

I have Netflix and Hulu. Because I'm more interested in current things, I've been using Hulu far more than Netflix -- up until the past month when the service just got intolerably bad. It takes Hulu an average of 10 minutes to load an episode. So now I watch _Community_, _Daily Show_, and _Colbert_ on Hulu, and otherwise I just find something I like on Netflix. Hulu has always had substandard service: long load times, freezing, choppy playback, etc. And it as time goes by it tends to get a little bit better, then sink to an unwatchable level for about three or four weeks, then maybe climb back up to mediocre again. I'd say you can't really expect the best quality for $7.99/mo. but that's what Netflix costs and it's far better. Since I'm down to three shows on Hulu that I watch, I'm just going to cancel and watch those on the internet. Good riddance, Hulu Plus!

• Greg

I subscribe to Netflix and Amazon Prime. I use PlayOn and Plex, both of which allow streaming of free Hulu to Rokus. I also have a Vudu account for content I can't get elsewhere (free subscription, but you must either always rent or purchase the content). Honestly, I'd probably pay for Hulu Plus if they had a white list filter so that I could restrict the programs which my kids can stream. While money was a factor, the main reason I cancelled cable was to have more control over what comes into my house. Netflix, Amazon and Vudu all support filtering by rating. Hulu Plus has no real filter options (other than saying the primary subscriber is under 17). Really, how cheesy and clunky is that? This lack of filtering tells me Hulu really isn't serious about providing a competitive product for families.

• dare2be

I still have a Hulu account even though I've exhausted much of the content I watch. Their account hold feature is great, I can put the account on hold for up to 12 weeks, have a marathon watch session over a weekend, and then put it back on hold. I've paid $7.99 3 times in the last 2 years, while getting all episodes of Picket Fences, almost 100 eps of Evening at the Improv, and other old shows not found anywhere else. I usually use it as a backup without much expenditure.

I just wish all of these streaming services had an easier interface for discovering new content and browsing existing available content.

• Pingback: Robot Superhero | Gamer Myth Blown Wide Open #Quickie()

• kaywc

my hulu plus keeps stopping, the only way to keep it running is hit the mouse and move it around??

• TT

People, DO NOT allow HuluPlus to double dip the same way we allowed the cable companies to do it! The ONLY reason people initially paid for cable was because it was commercial-free. Then they started getting greedy and collecting from both advertisers AND cable customers. Let's NOT repeat history and allow this sort of chicanery and greed to continue. Boycott HuluPlus until they are AD-FREE!!

• Middletown

thanks, i was on the fence then i read your post. ANd you are right on, back in the 80s that was exactly why we paid the extra money, no ads.

• moView

I also tried Hulu Plus, but canceled a week or so into the trial. The frequency of advert interruption is unbearable, and an insult when you are (will be) paying for the service.

• sabrina mark

I want to use this medium to tell the world about Dr Kasee who helped me in getting my lover back with his powerful spell, my ex and i where having misunderstanding which led to our breakup though i went to beg him several times to please forgive and accept me back because i knew i offend him but each time i went i always feel more deeply in pain and agony because he always walk out on me and would not want to listen to what i have to tell him but on one faithful day as i was browsing i came arose a testimony of a woman whose problem was worse than mine and yet Dr Kasee helped her with his spell so i was happy and also contacted Dr Kasee for help via email (onimalovespell@gmail.com) and then told him my story but the only thing he said was that i will wipe your tear out with my spell so luckily for me everything want well just as he promised and right now i have got my fiance back and we are both living happily. there is nothing Dr Kasee can not do with is spell and just as promise myself i will keep testifying on the internet of how Dr Kasee helped me.Are your problem greater that mine or less i give you 100% guarantee that Dr Kasee will put an end to it with his powerful spell, contact Dr Kasee today to help you email: onimalovespell@gmail.com

• Guest

Netflix does not support Samsung Tablets (and many other tablets and phones) while Hulu Plus does. Netflix works great on laptops, TV and some other mobile devices. Make sure you check first.

• Sweetie.S

Netflix works awsome on my Samsung Galaxy 2 10.1, It really comes in handy for my 3yr old to watch movies while were on the go, add free. I love my Netflix at home or on thr go.

• lolo

well i cut the cord last month..gave Dish the boot. I signed up for Amazon prime and netflix. I l started watching season 1 of "once upon a time" on netflix and that season is from 2011. But Netflix didnt have season 2. I found the season 2 episodes on Huluplus, so i got the free trial. Yes the commericals are annoying, but hey i had to watch commercials on Dish too and that cost me alot more. So the option is to either watch it with commercials or not at all. For now i will put up with the commericals. I really enjoy the show, and currently there are no other options to watch it. huluplus does have more "current" tv shows then netflix, but netflix has more movies. I also have the mohu leaf ultimate indoor antenna for live tv which works great. i will see within the next couple of months which services fits my needs and is worth keeping and which ones are not.

• Amaryllis

I just got a new LG smart tv and decided to give Netflix and Hulu a try. Netflix is definitely worth the money with hundreds of movies I want to watch. I was stunned when I subscribed to Hulu that there were commercials. WTF?? I will be canceling my subscription the minute I'm done writing this!

• Ape

I really don't care about the ads...they are a minute which is way shorter than regular television...and most of the ads are for other hulu shows and the ads turned me on to some hulu exclusives that I otherwise would not have noticed. I agree with the bad service...sometimes I have to pause and push play to get it to go. And for the shows I watch, I want to watch current things. And there are still plenty of shows that have all the seasons...so I don't know what people are talking about here. I think I'm going to double dip and get netflix for additional variety. 16 dollars a month for both is still far cheaper than cable. As a side note: I hate that HBO won't get with it.

• mike

If what you're watching pauses frequently you can adjust the video quality from 3.2 mb/s all the down to 650 kb/s. It's just as likely that your internet provider is to blame for choppy playback. So slowing down the download eliminates the problem...for me at least.

• Anthony Genco

My wife and I cut the cord three years ago and have never looked back. I build my own HTPC's designed for the best picture and sound at the lowest possible price. Every two to three years I find new stock video boards and mother boards which will increase our viewing pleasure on the ever changing flat screen televisions. We do not suffer at all with the loss of 'newness' in the episodes aired ota or weekly on a cable-type service. Much is being said about the avalanche of ads on Hulu and Hulu Plus. The writers need to add the minutes expended on these ads and compare that to the chunk wiped out in broadcasting ota or on cable. There is a great difference.
    We subscribe to Hulu Plus and Netflix. I like Netflix for the movies, of course; but both allow us to see 'favorite' tv shows on demand when we want. And let's not forget the exorbitant fees charged for dozens of channels which will never be watched. We are not under the thumb of a cable or satellite service. We are not missing anything. And don't forget that, "if I haven't seen it, it's new to me".

• JazzAzz

I'd cut the cord in a second if it was not for my Wife loving Live sports, especially the NBA, necessitating channels like NBATV, ESPN, TNT, etc. etc. Also now getting into football & baseball, thanks to our sports nut son. I could care less. If there was a way to get those otherwise, like on a device like Roku, whatever, I'd fire the provider I have, which happens to be DishNet.

• Alix

My husband and I are in our early 20's. With technology advancing as often as it does; we find ourselves always on either our tablets, or smart phones. We subscribe to both Hulu plus and Netflix and do not have service with cable companies. We own 2 Rokus, to stream both of these "channels" one for our living room, and the other for our bedroom. We've been "cable free" for nearly 3 years now. Although our parents, & other adults from "older" generations still have service with satellite companies for cable. They have thought about cutting the cord as well, since they subscribe to Netflix. It seems to me, that as a cheaper option, and nearly as good as cable, these services are up & coming; and cable, will become archaic just as all other past technology. We do wish we had the option to purchase football games; or stream them somehow on our devices. I think more options for this and much more will be on the horizon, as companies find, that more and more people are turning to these alternatives, to view their entertainment.

• http://infospace.ischool.syr.edu Kelly Lux

I agree, Alix. I have Netflix and Hulu Plus, and as a result, watch very little cable and almost no network TV. With Netflix in talks with Time Warner Cable to come to cable, and the news this weeks that they have more subscribers than HBO, the smart money is on including Netflix in the mix and copying in the model. Thanks for your comment!

• natek

so sick of the ads on Hulu Plus!!

• jenni

Seeing these comments make me feel better. I thought it was only me. It's been a month w/hulu plus and now I can't even watch it on my TV anymore. It won't even load. Certain shows aren't able to come on now because I need to all of a sudden download apps to my browser after this time. What's really going on?

• Dave

Have Netflix and Hulu Plus. I am about to discontinue Hulu due to the obnoxious commercials interrupting our moviesshows. I pay for certain services on the internet for ad-free viewing, downloading, or streaming. As soon as I see an ad, I lose all interest in what I'm watching. Finally got to watch TV (after years of avoiding it) when we got Dish DVR so I can fast-forward through the crap (ads) and love Netflix for the ad-free viewing. If Netflix can do it for $7.99 a month, what is Hulu's problem? We pay to get ad-free content all over the web. Hulu is a little too money-hungry for my taste. Netflix is the way to go. Yes, the content is out-dated a bit but will eventually be ready for viewing.

People that pay for Hulu is just handing their money away. They're already getting more than enough from the monstrous ad companies, might as well go back to cable!!!

• notDemorRep

i still can't pay for hulu plus and still watch advertising. i will stick with netflix and amazon prime until hulu drops the ads. i would say if they ever want to make money and gain members they will need to drop the ads

• Danielle Gregory

Very informative article. For those who are still unsure of which to get I have some good insight since I've had both for a while. Mainly it depends on what you want. If you want something more like regular TV, with the newest episodes coming out each week i would definitely recommend Hulu Plus. Yes, the adds are annoying, but you wont get new shows anywhere else for that price, definitely not on cable. You can get two weeks free if you sign up here: http://hulu.com/r/ocjVSA

That's what I did and if you don't like it you can cancel before the two weeks are up and wont owe anything, but its really cheap anyways at only $7.99 a month.

Netflix it great for older seasons of shows and all kinds of interesting movies. It's great cause you can just sit for hours on a lazy day and watch a whole season if you want to. You can sign up here for a month free, $7.99 a month, and cancel at any time as well. https://signup.netflix.com/

I personally have both and love them a lot. I don't have cable, which is four times more expensive than both of these. Plus nothing is ever on TV, but with Hulu and Netflix you can always find something.

If your getting rid of cable, I would get both.

• Debbie Ghostley

I don't know WTF, can't watch many of my favorite shows on Hulu anymore, this just happened. Does any one know? I need Hulu Plus now, No thank you very much!!!!!!

• Lisa Chante

Is OLORI you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship,I
    promise you.your problems will be solve immediately. After being in
    relationship with him for seven years, He left me, i did everything
    possible to bring him back back but all was in vain. I wanted him back
    because of the love I have for him, I begged him but he refused until I
    explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should
    rather mail a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him
    back but I am the type that never believe in spell, I had no choice than to
    try it, I mailed the spell caster, he told me there was no problem that
    everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me
    before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day,
    that was around 4:00pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the
    call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened,
    that he wanted to return to me, that he love me so much. I was so happy and
    surprised. Since then I have made a promise that everybody I know will
    never have a relationship problem, that I will refer them to the spell
    caster to help them. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his
    email: drolorisolutionhome@gmail.com

• hlgaskins

I have both Hulu and Netflix for all the reason described above. I've noticed that Hulu commercials are increasing in length and frequency which could cost them paying customers. Still commercials on Hulu Plus are still a lot shorter than they are on network TV but if the increase it much then they'll have a hard time asking paying customers to settle.

• I HAVE MY LOVE BACK

Stephen is my name, i am just so happy and don't know What more i can say in this life? how will i thank Lord Zilialia enough for the good job which he just did for me.i have been searching for long a real spell caster, for me to get who will help me get back my wife back but i have been scammed so many times by a lot of people who claim they are spell casters and are not, so i was tired of searching then one morning i visited a neighbor and she introduced me to this man Lord Zilialia and i contacted him and he make a spell for me in the night and after the spell he tells me what to do and i did it and immediately the thing was done he gave me assurance that my wife will start looking for me and pleading for me to accept her back and i was kind of not sure and what make me amaze he said just 2 days after that is when she will come and as i am talking to you people now my wife came back to me exactly the 2nd day as he said and now i am very happy. LORD ZILIALIA IS REAL!!!! you can contact Lord Zilialia through this email, spellcaster1202@gmail.com.

• Hellen Pedro

Hello everyone i want to share a live testimony on how Dr Alex was
    able to bring my husband back to me, myself and my husband were on a
    serious breakup, even before then we were always quarreling fighting and
    doing different ungodly act..

My husband packed his things out of the house and we had to live in
    different area, despite all this i was looking for a way to re_unite
    with my husband, not until i met Dr Alex the great spell caster who was
    able to bring my husband back home, Dr Alex cast a love spell for me,
    and after some time i started seen results about the spell....

Today my family is back again and we are happy living fine and healthy,
    with Dr Alex all my dream came through in re_uniting my marriage,
    friends in case you need the help of Dr Alex kindly mail him on( solutionhelpcentre@gmail.com ) or call him on +2347036013351, Sir i will forever recommend you!!!

• Commenton Spell

HOW I GOT BACK MY LOST LOVER BY PRIEST ODUMA +2348153363047

Hello my name is Kevin Jeffrey. I was in a sexual relationship with my ex-girlfriend for 4 years, we had rocky start for good 3 years then our relationship grew stronger and we were so happy and even planned to get married until she & my Mum had a blew, Mum called her awful names because she is short. I did what any partner would and stood by my ex-girlfriend, then she decides to dump me by text telling me that she was hurt by my Mum's behavior when they had a blew. I was mad when I noticed that she has reconciled with his old time fiancee week after the blew with Mum, I don’t want the years that I have spent with her to waste because I know that she truly love me but my Mum won’t allow us to get married.

I contacted Spiritual Doctor named Priest Oduma from posts I saw on blogs. This powerful Spiritual Doctor helped me to change the mind of my Mum to like her and also broke the relationship she had with her new fiancee. Our feelings are stronger now, she loves and appreciates me. We have now got back to where we were happy, affectionate, passionate, romantic and loving. We will soon get married. I am so happy right now to share Priest Oduma email to someone out there that is suffering from heart break, contact him with; spellofsolution@gmail.com or call him on +2348153363047...

• Sevda Gulea

Have been all over looking for solution to my Marriage until i tried out the internet, I found Dr. Zexta Gio whom people talked about and shared good testimonies about him, My Husband has decide to leave our marriage, because he said he can't stand my mom, But i love my Husband so much that i can let him leave after 8years of marriage. So the Dr. Zexta Gio did changed the whole problems and issue to testimony, He did a spell to calm and reconcile my mom and my Husband and then carryout a spell to make my husband love me more and remain in our marriage. I saw results after 2days and to be frank and sincere, this Dr. Zexta Gio is a God sent. My family is as peaceful and lovely as i asked for. I'm grateful friends in case you need the help of Dr. Zexta Gio kindly mail him on (airehobhuanuagbontemple@yahoo.com). Sir, i will forever recommend you all over the world.

• Lydia Fred

I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555........

• Lydia Fred

I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com tell +2348071398555.....

• Lydia Fred

I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.........

• Lydia Fred

I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.....

• Bida Stacey

HOW MY EX LOVER CAME BACK WITH TEARS BEGGING FOR MARRIAGE

Am Bida Stacey by name My ex-boyfriend dumped me 6 months ago after I accused him of seeing someone else and insulting him. I want him back in my life but he refuse to have any contact with me.I was so confuse and don't know what to do,
    a friend of mine introduce me to the Dr Harrison by giving me his email, i never believed until
    I contact him and explain my problem to him and he cast a spell for me and assure me of 3 days that my ex will return
    to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. for more information contact me on bidastacey@gmail.com I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr Harrison. (seeing is believing) just put him to test and see his mighty power. If you have a similar problem please contact him on SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM

• Bida Stacey

to me and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. for more information contact me on bidastacey@gmail.com I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr Harrison. (seeing is believing) just put him to test and see his mighty power. If you have a similar problem please contact him on SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM.

• lovespell

My
    name is Lauren i am married to Campbell i became devastated 6 months
    ago when i found out that the man i got married to 10years ago has
    become a gay i couldnt take it i was so depressed and devastated i
    sought for help but none could help me until i stumbled on dr okun of okuntemple@gmail.com
    who told me he was going to cast a cleansing spell to return my
    husband to his normal self we chatted and both came to a compromise and
    dr okun of okuntemple@gmail.com
    casted the cleansing spell and told me that after two days i shall hear
    a shout in the night so became keen on the issue two days after the
    spell was done my husband shouted on his bed in the night as spoken by
    dr okun and the negative energies that was using him to perform as a
    gay left him and my husband was back to himself again
    dr okun is the man that made me smile again all thanks to him and you
    that is there with similar problem give it a try so that you can be
    happy you can reach him at okuntemple@gmail.com or call his contact on +2347060595685 he is always available to listen and help

• eriannamoric

My lover dumped me for any another woman, and i was divorce by my husband with my two son after 8 years of marriage, and also i really love him, so i contacted Doctor Akim for a love spell to get my Husband back, to my greatest surprise he cast a love binding spell to get him back for me and my lover came back cafter 48 hours. i will advice you anyone looking for any kind of spell should contact Doctor Akin via email address: { amormedico@hotmail.com }

From: Ontario

Name : Erianna Moric

• davisha

i want to use this medium to testify of how i got back my ex boyfriend. After 5 years in relationship with my husband with 3 kids, he suddenly started going out with other ladies and coming home late, most at times drunk and each time i confront him about this it turns out to be fight, he even threatened to divorce me severally, I was emotionally devastated because i was not sure of what to do to make him love me again, I tried all i could to make him love me again but all proved abortive until i saw a post on the internet on how a spell caster Dr. Zaki helps people restore back their broken relationship/marriage at first i doubted this but decided to give it a try, when i contacted this spell caster via email he helped me cast a re-union spell and within 5hours my husband came to me apologizing and today we are happily together again. Contact this great spell caster on your marriage and relationship problems at dr.zakispellhome@gmail.com

• marrian

My name is Tiffany Sanchez from USA My boyfriend and I were happy as far as I could tell and I never thought that we would break up. When his cousin died in a tragic car accident he went back to Philippine for a week to be with his family. I could not go because I was in the middle of entertaining out of town clients for work. He did not seem to be upset that I could not go so I let him be. The next thing that I know, he reconnected with an old friend from high school that he had a crush on years ago and they started to have an affair! I had no clue what was going on until a month after he came back from Philippine.He proceeded to see both her and I until I caught him testing her one night. I confronted him and he told me the truth about what happened. We broke up and went our separate ways. Neither of us fought for our relationship. I was angry and decided not to be upset about it and just keep it moving. Then after about a month of not speaking to him I became sad. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted to be with me and not her. I contacted Dr.Ogunbo for a love spell and he totally helped me! he was able to get him to miss me to where he wanted to get back together again. He had a lot of regrets and felt bad for not fighting to keep me and for cheating in general. He values our relationship so much more now and we are together now! You can also get your lover back with the help of Dr. Ogunbo contact him through his email: babaogunbo@gmail.com

• Michelle Buff

Hey Friends!
    Pls read my Article on how you can stop
    your Spouse from Divorcing you. also if you have a LOVER that has left
    you for someone else, and you wish to get him/her back to yourself.

I
    want to inform you all that i was in same condition with my Spouse
    when he wanted to Divorce me because i was unable to Conceive. i was
    shamefully confused because i never wanted to loose my Marriage. I
    thought of what to do all day and i Decided to tell my Aunty everything
    that was happening and she told me about a Spell caster that helped her
    get her BF back when her BF broke up with her for someone else.

I decided to contact him so that my Spouse can stop the Divorce. He did the spell as i told him to cast it. and just after 3
    days, My Spouse called me on phone and pleaded for everything i have
    been through. we were RE-UNITED as one and 1 month later this same spell
    caster told me that he can help me cast a spell to make me able to get
    Pregnant...

Actually, he helped me nd am Pregnant now as i Write this Article.

so
    if you should need his help in anything you can either email him on
    lamanospellalter@yahoo.com or give him a call on +2348135738602
    Thanks for taking time to get this info!!!

• Bida Stacey

to me, and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. for more information contact me on bidastacey@gmail.com I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr Harrison. (seeing is believing) just put him to test and see his mighty power. If you have a similar problem please contact him on SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM.

• Bida Stacey

to me, and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. for more information contact me on bidastacey@gmail.com I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr Harrison. (seeing is believing) just put him to test and see his mighty power. If you have a similar problem please contact him on SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM,

• Bida Stacey

to me, and to my greatest surprise the third day my ex came knocking on my door and beg for forgiveness. for more information contact me on bidastacey@gmail.com I am so happy that my love is back again and not only that,we got MARRIED.all thanks to Dr Harrison. (seeing is believing) just put him to test and see his mighty power. If you have a similar problem please contact him on SACREDSPELLTEMPLE@HOTMAIL.COM

• Lydia Fred

I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.or.+2348100399287..

• Lydia Fred

I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.or.+2348100399287.....

• Lydia Fred

• Lydia Fred

I am Lydia Fred i lives in united states and i was in a serious relationship with my Ex Guy for 3 good years.. One day we were in a dinner party, we had a little misunderstanding which lead to a Quarrel and he stood up and left me at the dinner party. i try to call him but he was not picking my calls so after than i contacted my brother and told him about it,my brother so much love me that he had to see him on my behalf,he told my brother that it is over between us. I cry all day, Then i contacted a friend of mine that had this similar experience and she directed me to Dr.Azuka, and i contacted him and tell him my problems how i lost my relationship with my lover. at first i thought it was not going to be possible.i was ask to come up with a little requirement information of me and my Ex Guy,so i did what i was ask to do, after 24Hours the spell was cast i was in my office when my Ex Guy called me and was asking me to forgive him and come back to him. i was very surprise it was like a dream to me. my ex is now back and he treat me very good. and our relationship is now stronger ask ever before. if you are act there looking for help is time for you to still put your hope on dr. azuka love spell, i promise you that you will be happy with your ex again email him. Greatazukalovespell@gmail.com or greatazukalovespell@yahoo.com tell +2348071398555.or.+2348100399287......

• Lidia Mckinney

Am so much excited today by what Dr.Ikhine has done in my life after my husband has left me for the past 6months and he is now back to us since i contacted a great spell caster for help who restored my marriage with my husband contact him via agbadado@gmail.com or call him via +2347060552255 if you are having relationship or marital problems once again thank you doctor for your help for restoring my happiness.